Monday, October 17, 2016

Moin Moin Moin (Week 39)



Hey family,

This week was insane. We had two Austausches. We had Zone training meeting on Wednesday. It was one of the best meetings I've ever been to, which is funny because I knew almost everything we were going to talk about. One missionary shared experiences that have helped him develop the Christlike attributes in D&C 4. I am so thankful that I get to serve here and I am thankful for the Lord's help and lessons He's taught me. Christ is always there to help us in our lives.

After that, I went to Stade to be with Sister Jackson. We are basically the same person. I love her! We did a lot of finding and met some cool people. One lady had gone to SLC on a dance trip and had a
Book of Mormon. She said she would read it. We also gave one out to a very nice woman who was walking through innenstadt with her son. We klingled a building and a very irate lady yelled at us and threatened to call the police on us. That tries my patience.

I also had a Tausch with sister Gomez Bravo (from Chile) in Altona. She's in Wartenau and she and Sister Diaz  (Dominican republic) have a Spanish program. I learned a lot from her. She is super  awesome and teaches very well. We had time after our eating appointment, so we tried finding at  20:00 when it was dark and it was interesting and a little sketchy. Lots of finding. But it was good!

We met with Frau Byo and showed her the restoration film. She loved it and it's so cool to see her progress. Unfortunately, she didn't come to stake Conference, but we are working with her. She's our only consistent friend that we meet with regularly. We are working on it. Life is good here. We have a lot of things to improve on but we're working on it and doing our best.

We had stake conference this weekend and it was awesome! The spirit was so strong. Today, we went to St. Michaelis Kirche again and went on a harbor boat tour. It was super fun.

Sorry for the short email. I don't have a lot of time. I love you! 
 Sister Simpson










No comments:

Post a Comment